Thursday, November 12, 2009

3,373 words and puffy eyes



I love this silly little bug!
 A picture of  "Little J" taken 2 years ago, his smile is the same today, as yesterday, and always.  I love him so much, I could eat him up!

Oh my goodness. 3,373 words. My eyes are so puffy and I feel like a train wreck. This is the saddest, most amount of energy I have ever used on something fictional. While I am writing, I feel like I am living the story. It is the saddest story ever! I don't know where it is coming from but the emotion is so real. I didn't think I would be able to come back to the story and continue writing in the same fashion as the first time, but it is just like my dream coming to life, only it is a nightmare. I don't know if anyone is going to get through the first 6 pages and still want to keep reading. (That part is rather depressing, I might have to rework the beginning so it doesn't start off so intense.) Maybe because it is written with so much emotion, it will be a very good read and people will connect to it. Oh, I don't know. They say that people write to thier audience. Who is my audience? And I am sorry if my audience relates to what I am writing at this point. I know that this story has a wonderful ending and a great message but, the conflict, oh the conflict.

It is day 11,  I will need to write about 5000 words each day to finish... Oh the pressure. I don't know if I have the time or the words and energy but I will continue until the story ends, it is 12:30 AM!
 Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment