Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A "Novel" update

I was having a hard time thinking of what to write until today. Last night I had a nightmare and woke up crying and then this afternoon, I had a feeling that I was suppose to write about it.

  I put the kids to sleep, grabbed my "kitty" and sat down in bed and started to write.
An outline, 2093 words and 2 hours later, I have what I think is the beginning of my first "Novel".


I wanted to tell you all thank you for your words of encouragemnet.
I am a little worried that I won't be able to come up with 50,000 words.
However, I am more excited that I have a story to share with you and I hope you will love it.
For the first 30 minutes I cried while I was writing.
Remember how I wanted to write something beautiful and uplifting well,
 even though it is very sad there is also so much Joy.
(opposition, right?)

You will never guess the ending, unless of course you one of the readers that reads the last chaphter first. I know who you are. (haha) I think I may have to put a spoiler alert in the last page.. Ha Ha.

Ok, I am going with this tag line....
Could your worst nightmare become your best dream?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment